Are you passionate writing about digital marketing, SEO and business growth? If yes, you have landed to the right place. We’re accepting unique guest posts from real authors. We only accept quality work. We welcome voluntary articles and blog posts.
Beta Compression accept the guest post from “REAL AUTHORS”. We always welcome new authors and contributors who want to write for us. We want to hear your brilliant idea. If you wish to take a completely new perspective on an already existing idea, you’re most welcome to write for us.
Digital Marketing experts, SEO, experts, and entrepreneurs are welcome to share their knowledge, research, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Beta Compression is a community for tech bloggers with a focus on digital marketing, SEO and business growth. We offer a great opportunity for Digital marketing bloggers. We would like to discuss with you if you have unique ideas to share which give out some crucial insights and information about the industry to our audiences.
It is very important to know that quality content for any blog produces more traffic. So, if you write a quality article for Beta Compression, which could gain traffic, it will also help with your blog or website to gain traffic. This is the main inspiration behind why you should provide quality articles.
Topics We Cover For Guest Post:
We cover topics related to digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization ( SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing ( SMM )
- Google Algorithm Updates (Preferable)
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management (Preferable)
- Influencer Marketing
- Ecommerce Business (Preferable)
- Website Analytics and Google Analytics (Preferable)
- Website Design and Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization (Preferable)
- Small Business Marketing (Preferable)
How To Format Your Guest Post
Your content should be formatted in the following structure:
- Start with a small (5-6 lines max) introductory paragraph.
- Focus on the main content rather than explaining unwanted or irrelevant things
- Please use header tags, break paragraphs into chunks, typically no more than three sentences to a paragraph.
Remember, our aim is to provide useful insights and information to our audiences.
For Guest posts and Sponsored posts Mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish!
- Posts should be 700 – 2000 words.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- Finally, all links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 600 words is ideal, max 1-2 links in total. Including author link.
- Please include an author by line.
- We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
- “write for us” Technology Blog
- marketing write for us
- Tech blog “write for us”
- Digital Marketing + “write for us”
- technology + “write for us” + guest post
- technology blog “write for us”
For Categories, you can add category name along with this query
- “submit a guest post”
- “write for us Technology”
- “guest article”
- “this is a guest post by”
- “contributing writer”
- “want to write for”
- “submit blog post”
- “contribute to our site”
- “submit content”
- “submit your content”
- “become a guest blogger”